Wednesday 25 July 2012

La goes shopping

Like most of us, at some point in the day I have to nip into the supermarket. Today found me in the soft drinks aisle perusing the elderflower presse and wondering whether to get another bottle to enjoy in the garden tonight (as we did yesterday).


So it wasn't unusual that in a busy supermarket, another shopper was having the same thought, but it was surprising to observe, from her rose cologne, that person to be in fact La herself.


I scuttled away and spent the next 5 minutes or so spying on her and her party on their shopping trip, until the inevitable happened and she spotted me.


A full belly-to-belly embrace resulted, as well as numerous kisses. My delight was not lessened by her first question 'Where's Dad?' and I was so happy that after a brief chat with the others she was fine to say goodbye and continue her shopping.


Later I saw her waiting patiently in the single-basket queue. Her exemplary behaviour throughout may have been helped by the presence of a big black young male bodyguard/care attendant.


So proud of my daughter.



No comments:

Post a Comment